UCSF Informatics Day: Leveraging Clinical Data for Research
Sponsored by: CTSI, The Institute for Computational Health Sciences, The Institute for Human Genetics, UCSF Office of Research, and the UCSF Medical Center
We are pleased to announce the first UCSF Informatics Day. The event will showcase clinical data sources for use in basic, translational, and clinical research. Over the past few years UCSF has significantly investing in its informatics and IT footprint, providing expanded critical services to support basic, translational, and clinical research. Informatics Day 2014 will give you the opportunity to learn about the systems and tools available to support your research.
The day will feature:
- Keynote Speaker addressing the role of informatics in biomedical research
- Short presentations highlighting the available systems and tools
- Scientific presentations by investigators who are utilizing these resources in their own research
- Hands on demonstrations of tools and resources available at UCSF
- Opportunities to meet researchers from across the campus using information resources.
Please join us and your UCSF colleagues to see how you can benefit from the expanding informatics infrastructure at UCSF.
Open to faculty, students, postdocs and staff interested in accessing data for clinical research and learning more about informatics resources available at UCSF.
Questions? Contact Angela Rizk-Jackson, PhD, Biomedical Informatics Project Manager at CTSI