The Cancer Center is offering a $250,000 grant to support a research project that will impact cancer. Any area relevant to cancer will be considered, and anyone from the UCSF community may apply.
- $250,000 grant (over two years) to support a big idea that will impact cancer
- Anyone from UCSF is invited to apply (individual and team applications OK)
- Two round application process:
- Round 1: Anonymous two-page written proposal (no preliminary data required!) due April 7
- Round 2: In-person pitch during which the review committee will make their decision on the spot
- For details, visit http://cancer.ucsf.edu/impact
- The deadline for applications is April 7, 2017.
- More information is available at http://cancer.ucsf.edu/impact
- Questions can be directed to Meredith Donnelly, Programs Analyst – email@example.com.