CTSI Announces New mHealth Grant Program
- Research Project Awards: supporting the planning or development of mobile technology, or the accumulation of preliminary data for grant proposals and/or for publication.
- Translational Consultation and Development Awards: supporting the translational application of mHealth technology, which includes but is not limited to development and deployment of mHealth technology intended for operational use in clinical care or clinical research, for non-profit distribution, or for commercialization.
Eligibility: UCSF faculty, post-docs, and fellows
Application deadline: September 26, 2011Learn more
We hope the conversations that take place on ctsi.ucsf.edu will be energetic and constructive.
To make sure we all stay on-topic, all posts will be reviewed for readability and clarity by our editors and may be edited for clarity, length, and relevance.
We ask that commentators adhere to the following guidelines.
- No selling of products or services. This is an ad-free zone.
- No offensive language and ad hominem attacks. Criticize ideas, not the people behind them.
- No multimedia. If you want to share outside sources, please link to them, don't paste them in.
Once postings are published, they are public, and we take no responsibility for how they might be disseminated or republished on the web or in other media.
All postings become the property of ctsi.ucsf.edu.