Thanks for your help in promoting CTSI by incorporating the CTSI identity into your communications.
The CTSI identity contains elements which help promote the visual recognition and presentation of CTSI and its connection to UCSF. These elements include logos, tagline, graphics, colors, documents, presentation materials, among others.
Please use these materials when you are give a presentation, create a document or brochure for an event, send out emails, create social media presences etc.
Accelerating Research to Improve Health
This short tagline conveys CTSI's primary message and is ideal for quickly communicating what CTSI does.
PowerPoint and Stationery
- PowerPoint Template for 16x9 projection (PPTX 4MB) - best for most projector and computer screens
- PowerPoint Template for 4x3 projection (PPTX 5MB) - best for mobile and SlideShare
- Stationery Template (DOCT 186KB)
- Stationery Template (version with extra whitespace; DOCT 282KB)
Each poster template includes an NIH acknowledgement; please use the grant number for your group and period of support as explained on Cite CTSI.
- 78x40 Template (PPTX 1.5MB)
- 60x36 Template (PPTX 1.5MB)
- Marlene Berro on How to Design a "Fabulous" Scientific Poster (PDF 20MB)
- Student Poster Examples (PDF 24MB)
- Further instructions for poster production
Download a zip file of logo images that includes navy and white versions in small (shown here), medium (suitable for email newsletters) and large.
Please refer to UCSF Brand Identity for guidance on color and other visual expressions.
CTSI Quick Response (QR) Code
Linking CTSI Promotional Print Materials to the Web
A Quick Response (QR) code is an image that people can scan with a mobile phone to connect to a website. Incorporate the CTSI QR code image and a short description, for example "Scan this QR barcode with your phone and learn more about CTSI!" into your promotional print materials that you use to represent CTSI, such as posters, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, business cards, name tags, and mail campaigns.
Download the CTSI QR image (png 4KB)
Recommended minimum dimensions: 1.25" x 1.25" plus 0.2" margin