Consultation Services (CS)
Providing expert advice to investigators in diverse research fields at every stage of a study.
- Very efficient and tailored to my specific questions and level of understanding.Jennifer Albon, UCSF
- To provide easily accessible, comprehensive and integrated consultations in the areas of clinical and translational research.
RESOURCES & SERVICES
Expert advice is provided in a wide range of subject areas, including:
- Bioinformatics Data Analysis
- Community-Engaged Research
- Comparative Effectiveness Large Dataset Analysis
- Data Management
- Global Health
- Health Policy
- Implementation & Dissemination Science
- Mentor Consultation Services
- mHealth Services
- Preclinical Development
- Radiology and Biomedical Imaging Research
- Recruitment Services
- Social Media Recruitment and Intervention
- Regulatory Knowledge
- Study Design & Implementation
- THREDS The Health Record Data Service
New for 2014, online tools to assist clinical researchers with sample size calculations are available at Sample-size.net.
The Consultation Services team is interested in collaborating with a wide variety of individuals and groups, including community partners. If you are interested in working with UCSF researchers, please contact email@example.com for more information.